How Do I Protect Myself From a DDoS Attack With Cloudflare?
A DDoS, or Distributed Denial of Service attack, can do more than ruin your day. It can cripple your website, business and vital information. Cloudflare rapidly can protect you through their service by turning on the “I’m under attack mode.” If you think you’re under attack or about to be, follow the steps below to provide maximum protection.
- Login to your account at Cloudflare account, you may need to upgrade your Cloudflare service to Business or Enterprise
- Turn on “I’m under attack mode”
- Choose which website that you want protection for
- Look at the top of the menu and click the “Firewall” app
- In the Security Level section, use the dropdown and click “I’m Under Attack!”